The reflective tape XM-6005B Pro is the new generation of the popular silver reflective tape XM-6005B. XM-6005B Pro has been modified to increase resistance to multiple washes on HiVis clothing. XM SilverLine begins producing it in end of 2019. In the March 2019 this reflective tape certified to EN 20471 with 60 washes at 75o°C.
The performance of XM-6005B Pro goes along with its durability, providing high reflectivity after tens of washes. Initial reflectivity of the tape is very high for a segmented tape, R=470 cd/lx*m2 and after 60 industrial washes at 75°C. it is still relatively high, R=115 cd/lx*m2.
EN 20471 tests:
- Retro-reflective performance of new material – PASS;
- Retro-reflective performance after
- 5000 Abrasion cycles – PASS – 408 cd/lx*m2;
- 7500 Flexing cycles – PASS – 401 cd/lx*m2;
- Folding at Cold Temperature -20°C – PASS – 412 cd/lx*m2;
- Exposure to Temperature Variation – PASS – 419 cd/lx*m2;
- Retroreflective Performance in Rainfall – PASS – 272 cd/lx*m2;
- Washing: 75°C; 60 cycles – PASS – 115 cd/lx*m2.
According to these tests, the reflective tape confirmed resistance to 60 industrial wash cycles at 75°C with 90°C tumble dry.
This silver retardant reflective tapes are available in 5cm and 7.5cm widths.
Detailed information is available on the XM-6005B Pro reflective tape product page.