Yellow-Silver FR reflective trim offers flame retardant protection certified by NFPA 2112 & EN 469. It is made for FR-clothing and Firefighters uniform. This tape resists to Heat and Fire and keeps its High Visibility. It can be sewn onto FR-jackets, pants or turnout gear.
This Reflective Material is a Textile Fabric coated with a layer of resin with numerous glass micro-lenses impregnated with a special glue into this layer. The light reflects from these micro-lenses and comes back to a car (or another source of light) making the person wearing reflective tape more visual in the dark.
- Key features: Flame retardant, Industrial wash, Oeko-Tex
- Area of use: FR-clothing
- Application: Sew-on
- Type: Glass micro-beads (Beaded)
- Reflectivity, R>: 450
- Wash Performance: 100×60°C, Industrial Wash
- Certifications: EN 20471, EN 469, NFPA 2112, NFPA 1971, NBR 15292, OEKO-TEX 100
- Design: Tripple trim
- Colour: Yellow-Silver
- Brand: XM SIlverLine
- Flame Resistance: Flame retardant
- Product category: Reflective tape
- Lab’s report: SATRA (UK), AITEX (Spain), TESTEX (Switz.)