Segmented reflective tape XM-8011C in Silver colour with flame resistant properties. Designed for Heat Transfer application on FR-workwear and Firefighters clothing.
XM-8011C has EN 469 & EN 20471 certification after 50 wash cycles at 60°C.
Reflective tapes of 8000-serie are high-tech material, that is why we urge you before the first use to check the suitability of the tapes on a sample FR-clothing. It is also useful to make trial washes of the fr-clothing with applied
It is Breathable and stretchy due to its segmented design. Use heat press or iron to apply it on FR-workwear or Firefighters clothing.
Reflective tape (film) XM-8011C is a high-tech material. Please apply it on a sample FR-clothing to see how good it “glues” to the fabric. It is also useful to make trial washes of the fr-clothing with applied tape.
- Key features: Flame retardant, Oeko-Tex
- Area of use: FR-clothing
- Application: Heat Transfer
- Type: Glass micro-beads (Beaded)
- Reflectivity, R>: 500
- Wash Performance: 50×60°C
- Certifications: EN 20471, EN 469, OEKO-TEX 100
- Design: Segmented
- Colour: Silver
- Brand: XM SIlverLine
- Flame Resistance: Flame retardant
- Product category: Reflective tape
- Lab’s report: SATRA (UK), TESTEX (Switz.)