Reflective tape XM-8011 in Silver colour with Flame Resistant properties. Designed for Heat Transfer application on FR-workwear and Firefighters clothing.
Certified to EN469 and EN20471, XM-8011 tape resists 50 wash cycles at 60°C.
It is used for FR-rainwear (jacket, pants, etc) or FR-jackets, pants, overalls when stitching is not recommended.
XM-8011 is a high-tech material and its adhesive properties vary depending on type of fr fabric. We advise you before the first use to check the grip of the tape by applying it on a certain FR-clothing. It is also useful to make trial washes of fr-clothing with applied reflective tape.
Please use heat press or iron to apply this reflective tape to your FR-clothing. Do not dry-clean.
This Reflective Material is a PU+Polyester resin with numerous glass micro-lenses impregnated into adhesive layer and placed on a film liner. The light reflects from these micro-lenses and comes back to a car (or other sources of light) making the person wearing reflective tape more visible in the dark.
- Key features: Flame retardant, Oeko-Tex
- Area of use: FR-clothing
- Application: Heat Transfer
- Type: Glass micro-beads (Beaded)
- Reflectivity, R>: 500
- Wash Performance: 50×60°C
- Certifications: EN 20471, EN 469, OEKO-TEX 100
- Design: Single colour
- Colour: Silver
- Brand: XM SIlverLine
- Flame Resistance: Flame retardant
- Product category: Reflective tape
- Lab’s report: AITEX (Spain), TESTEX (Switz.)