XM SilverLine™ continues to develop perforated reflective tape for FR-clothing. Perforated tape decreases skin burns, it is soft, light and breathable.
In May 2019, new reflective tape XM-7104/10Perforated passed tests in SATRA lab (UK).
The following test report provides full details of test data for EN 20471:
Full details of test data from the report is given below. EN 20471 compliance confirmed by the following tests:
- Retro-reflective Performance of new material – PASS
- Retro-reflective Performance after pre-treatmens
- 5000 Abrasion cycles – 68.3 cd/lx*m² – PASS;
- 7500 Flexing – 69.2 cd/lx*m² – PASS;
- Folding at Cold Temperature (-20°C) – 75.4 cd/lx*m² – PASS;
- Explosure to Temperature Variation – 72.1 cd/lx*m² – PASS;
- Retroreflective Performance in Rainfall – 46.0 cd/lx*m² – PASS
- Washing (ISO 6330:2012), 20 cycles, 60°C – 35.6 cd/lx*m² – PASS
- Dry cleaning (ISO 3175-2), Normal, 15 cycles – 34.0 cd/lx*m² – PASS
EN 469 compliance confirmed by the following tests:
- Annex B.3.2 – Limited flame spread as received – PASS
- Annex B.3.2 – Limited flame spread after 30 cycles (ISO 6330), 6N, 60°C – PASS
The test results confirm compliance to EU standards of reflective tape XM-7104/10P. You can use this perforated tape for flame retardant clothing of firefighters, welders, etc.).
Buy this innovative reflective tape to make your workers more visible and safe. Order XM-7104/10P from our stock in Asia or Europe.
More information about reflective tape XM-7104/10P you can find on the product page.